I’ve seen a million books titled “Four Views on” some part of theology. In general, those books are good reads if the spread of views is wide enough to make me think a bit.
Today I saw a book advertised titled “Four Views on Israel and the Church”. Sounds good, says I. Something I’m interested in.
So I looked see what the four views covered were:
- Traditional covenental
- Traditional dispensational
- Progressive covenental
- Progressive dispensational
- Chocolate covered peanuts
- Peanuts covered with chocolate
- Chocolate with peanuts inside
- Peanuts with chocolate outside
No wonder people have no theological sense.