Like many of you, I was thankful for an extra hour during the sleeping portion of the day as we switched back from DST. It seems to me rather a silly exercise, but you cannot argue with politicians.
Anyway, here’s how grateful I was for the extra hour:
- I slept very good all night Sunday night, including the extra hour.
- I got up and went to church, and lunch afterwords.
- I came home and couldn’t keep my eyes open, so I went to bed and took a four hour nap.
- After I had been up for a couple hours I was kind of sleepy from a fever and some tummy problems, so we went to bed early. I slept through the night very well, including an extra early hour and an extra late hour.
- I would estimate that I slept 24 hours out of a 38-hour period.
- I can’t do that every day.